Roger Samsel

Berean Regular

• In Depth Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts
  • Regirstration Type:Open Discussion only

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

Bro Doughty,

I have not finished listening to the entire debate, I've listened to about 25% of it so far. I would like to hear you elaborate on on thing I heard you say. In reference to Christ's resurrection, you said that premillennialists have a real problem because any truly human, fleshly, body must of necessity have blood. You said this was a serious problem. I would like to hear you elaborate on this point. Does Jesus currently have the same physical body of flesh and bones (and blood) that He had during His early life? If not, what is the nature of His present existence and what became of His body?

Sincerely,

Roger
"For error is plausible, and bears a resemblance to the truth, but requires to be disguised; while truth is without disguise, and therefore has been entrusted to children." - Irenaeus

#2 Joel

Joel

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • Regirstration Type:Full membership

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

Roger, I suspect you will not get an answer to this. If he answers that Christ does not have the same body he basically identifies himself as being "of the spirit of antichrist" per 1 John 4:1-3. He also puts himself in the position of denying that Christ is fully human by virtue of redefining what "human" is in defiance of Scripture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users